DO YOU? But first, it is quite obvious that Anwar Ibrahim and Mohd Nizar Jamaluddin are trying to push the issue to the streets. All the ingredients seem to be there: disregard the Sultan's wishes, to hell with the state's Constitution! This morning, Nizar reported for duty as usual despite the Sultan having asked him to step down and pave way for a new state government.
NST 10.07 am Nizar and exco members have entered state secretariat building after minor scuffle, Nizar says he will remain in officeNizar is fighting "till the last drop of his blood". So the police had to come in.
BH 09:58 pagi Mohammad Nizar Jamaluddin dan Exco masuk ke pejabatnya di SUK jam 9.43 pagi. Katanya tiada arahan tinggalkan pejabat dan kediaman rasmi.
NST 10:27:21 MB's office taken over by police who receive orders to escort Nizar and exco members out. Press conference interrupted by state secretaryWhat now? Another mammoth rally to show the Sultan the might of "Ketuanan Rakyat"?
STAR 10:27:47 Nizar was escorted out of his now emptied room at the state secretariat at 10:15am by Ipoh OCPD who stopped Nizar press conference
What the Sultan did last March. I was reliably informed of this story only yesterday. So, before anyone thinks of burning down Ipoh and Kuala Kangsar or fight till the last drop of blood, listen up. This was how it was told to me:
In Malaysian cyberspace, "reliably informed" could mean a tall story, so don't just take my word for it. Read also what constituional law expert Prof Dr Shad Saleem Faruqi had to say here [Not in Constitution, but Sultan can dismiss MB].
"I know that you do not know what Sultan Azlan Shah did last March when UMNO, the party with the biggest number of ADUN seats, sought his consent to re-form the state government of Perak. Not many people know. I'm going to tell you so that you will know that the Sultan has acted in the best interest of his State and his Rakyat in the case of Nizar.
"You see, on the night of March 8, after securing more Adun seats than the other parties, UMNO made a representation to the Sultan to form a new state government.
"But Sultan Azlan is a wise Sultan. He knows the law and he could read the situation well. He did not accede to UMNO's request even though UMNO had won the most number of seats compared with DAP, PAS, or PKR.
"So the Sultan told UMNO that he had a feeling that DAP, PAS and PKR would join hands and if they do so UMNO will not have the support of the majority in the state assembly. He requested that UMNO wait until had had mete the reps from DAP, PAS and PKR.
"That was how the Sultan called in all the DAP, PAS, and PKR state assemblymen. He decided after that to allow Pakatan Rakyat to form the new state government in Perak. The rest is history. Or, rather, was history.
"You see, Sultan Azlan, our former Yang diPertuan Agong, is a professional and he knows his law better than you and I, Nizar or Anwar. He was the former Lord President."
And Big Dog writes about "ingkar", which is the correct Malay translation for defiance against one's Sultan.
Dipetik dari www.rockybru.com.my
1. Sultan Dihina & Hendak Disaman oleh Pakatan Rakyat & penyokong-penyokongnya.
Apakah jenis rakyat ini ?
2. Saya tengok yang lebih-lebih adalah penyokong PAS & PKR yang merusuh di Kuala Kangsar.Mereka ini sedar atau tidak,jawatan MB ihsan DAP & Sultan Azlan sebab dalam undang-undang tubuh kerajaan negeri Perak,MB mesti orang Melayu beragama Islam.
Keputusan Pilihanraya 8 Mac 2008 Negeri Perak Darul Ridzuan:
BN/UMNO : 27 Kerusi
DAP : 18 Kerusi
PKR : 7 Kerusi
PAS : 6 Kerusi
BN/MCA : 1 Kerusi
3. PAS memiliki kerusi paling sikit.Pakatan Rakyat diwujudkan lepas pilihanraya 8 Mac 2008.Tetapi mereka punya mengamuk seolah-seolah jawatan MB itu adalah segala-galanya.Saya ada Ipoh semasa perkara ini berlaku.Keadaan aman di kebanyakkan tempat kecuali di kawasan kediaman MB Perak.Rakyat biasa meneruskan kehidupan seperti biasa.Saya masih boleh keluar ke bandar dengan selamat,sebab perangai orang Ipoh yang sukakan kedamaian.Melayu,Cina & India masih boleh meneruskan aktiviti harian.
4. Memang benar ada yang tak berpuas hati.Tetapi mereka mementingkan kedamaian.Yang penting boleh belajar,cari makan & boleh pergi masjid,tokong & kuil.Tunggu sahajalah nanti PRU 13.Yang lebih-lebih ini banyaknya orang luar.
5. Sedarlah sedikit.Tuanku telah berlaku adil seadilnya.Ramai yang tak tahu,Sultan Azlan sememangnya murka dengan bekas MB & semasa pertemuan 3 & 4 Februari 2009,Tuanku hanya diam dan tidak bercakap langsung & hanya mendengar Dato' Seri Nizar.Sebabnya ? Tanyalah Y.B Dato' Seri Nizar sendiri.
Wallahualam...Halusi & Timbang..